(Updated: April 14th 2019)
I would love to accept requests for books to be reviewed on ‘Throne of Books’ from authors, publicists, agents, etc. I am open to reading and reviewing books (pre & post publishing).
How can I contact you?
firstname.lastname@example.org –> throneofbooksss at gmail dot com
What genres do you accept?
- young adult (all sub-genres are accepted)
- new adult
- i will consider books of other genres if the request / description piques my interest
- i am NOT accepting books from the following genres: horror and adult romance
What are the platforms you leave your reviews on?
Where will the reviews be shared?
links to the review on my blog will be posted alongside a photo on the following platforms to reach a larger audience and gain more exposure thus guaranteeing higher engagement rates.
What formats do you accept?
ebooks are preferred (specifically epubs, pdfs and mobi)
Reviews – further information
- I only respond to offers that interest me
- While I may agree to look at your book, I reserve the right to not review your book – I will keep in contact with you and let you know my decision.
- All of my reviews are my own honest personal opinions.
- In my reviews, I will be letting my readers know where I got the book (whether I bought it myself or was given it to be reviewed)
- Once I am finished reading the respective book in question, I would like to keep it but will also dispose of it if required at the discretion of the author, publicist or agent who provided me with it.
- In terms of when the review will be published, I am more than happy to consider your timeframe request but ultimately it will be my decision when to post it due to this blog being a passion project and the fact that I do have other study/work commitments.
- When I finish the review and post it on my blog, I will send you a link to your preferred method of communication.
this is generally what a review will consist of – please note that the structure can be edited per my discretion
- Picture of book
- Title of book
- Series (including number in series)
- Author name
- Release date
- Description (per goodreads)
- What made me pick up this book and thoughts about it before reading it (pre-reading)
- Thoughts about the book (post reading)
- Rating (1-5) → ratings may contain the below descriptions, it can also state a number and a few sentences on why i settled on this rating
Please feel free to contact me if you agree with the above terms.
Also, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the policy or if you want to reach out for a review!
I look forward to reading and working with you! 🙂